Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Will the Washington Elitists Require Us to Buy Health Insurance?

Have you heard about this? Making health insurance mandatory is now the latest idea to come out of Washington's desperate search for a national health care solution that will solve "crisis" in health care. The elitists in Washington would love for all of us to be beholden, financially, to the Federal Government. They want all of us to be a part of their system—in which they are at the top.

What if you don't want help from the government? What if you just want to work, be left alone, and do your best to pay your own way? I suppose that will not be tolerated. The elitists within the Federal Government treat us as through we were children. But I suppose that's our own fault isn't it. I'm not going to buy health insurance if I don't want to buy health insurance. And I don't want to be forced into the system because I can't afford to buy health insurance. I don't want/need anything from the government except that I do want my money back.

The elitists, you see, think the money that you earn is theirs to do with as they see fit, while allowing you to keep a portion of it for yourself. But I think the money that I earn is mine. And I resent the fact that my federal taxes are so high. Tell the elitists that I don't want or need their help. I just want my money back.

Post a Comment