Thursday, August 6, 2009

Launching an Imperfect Book into an Imperfect World

I've finished work on my book: The World Perceived, and it can now be purchased online. The book is a 275 page trade paperback, which sells for $16.00+shipping. I've put a lot of work into writing it, so you will definately get your moneys worth.

I look at it like this, I have to stop writing at some point...and this is it. After more than ten years of reading, research, and rumination, three and a half years of writing (and rewriting), and three proof copies, I have now launched an imperfect book into an imperfect world.

As of today, the book is only available at my createspace e-store, but it will be available directly from amazon.com in about two weeks.

If you would like to purchase a copy of the book, please follow the link below:

https://www.createspace.com/3359491

If you would like to peruse the book, the FREE e-book edition is always available for downloading at theworldperceived.freewebspace.com

Thanks

No comments: